It’s link friday! While I’m freezing my butt off here, people elsewhere may still be enjoying Inglourious Basterds in theaters, can that be true? Anyway, here are a few links that caught my eye recently, for you to read to bridge the time until we’ll give away some of those official Basterds crew jackets. Hush! Did I say something?
- An interview with Zoe Bell at CraveOnline
- Short piece in the Hollywood Reporter about what might be next for Eli Roth
- A remake of Reservoir Dogs, with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Roger Avary, co-writer of Pulp Fiction, goes to jail
- You still don’t have Hell Ride on DVD or Bluray? Click here to watch the first few minutes!
- A quite different review of Basterds from India
- A good article on Basterds at TimesLive
- QT and (among others) Megan Fox will be hosts at Spike’s Scream Awards 2009
- The Guardian accusing Tarantino of killing the cult movie?
- Oliver Stone on Tarantino and NBK
- Tarantino helps typhoon victims
- and more from the Cinemanila festival
- Quentin Tarantino wins the Nobel Prize for historicial revision :)